I thought I saw an angel, thus from the dead I rise.
But when she turned and looked at me, she owned me with her eyes.
She taunted me with her smile….kept running through my mind.
As I fought to keep them off, a desire emerged within.
Desire I wanted to feed, and feelings I wanted to keep.
Beauty was so dangerous, but my heart refused to sit.
She felt so enchanted, was she fabricated?
Though it was all alluring…but were you really keen?
It is possible for you to not realize whats in your heart...
But it is also possible for you to realize it but not know what to do...
What the hell do I want?
Why does she recur in my mind, even though I think I have no special feelings for her apart from the fact shes a friend and pretty?
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment