Dear friends,
I apologize for the laziness in updating my blog...but nothing interesting is happening. hahaha. ERhhhhhh for the sake of blogging, NM was tricky!!
MUD - Multi User DungeonS (Sherm says its bcos got S den its wrong) hahhahhahaha!
I'm damn lucky I chose dimension.. upon thinking of it for 10 mins and dropping at least 3 strands of my mega short hair... I thought the s was abit dubious... Hope I'm right!!!
Anyway QET was about premarital sex... In which the paper covertly INSINUATES that we should be AGAINST premarital sex although overtly, they wanted us to make a stand.. DAMN JIAN right? Anyway, being the open minded 20th century ah tiong... Whats wrong with PMS??? I couldnt bring myself to write against it?
Of consequences of diseases and AIDS applying to premarital sex... You mean married alr have sex wont get AIDS or diseases? Or consequences of pregnancy, theres contraception and abortion...of which abortion might be morally wrong but its a open debate on its morality and the topic of PMS is NOT ABOUT morality of abortion...so thats not a consequence eh?
Of which in the end I concluded by condemning premarital casual sex and O.N.S instead... C'mon...see even if your are married but you're unfaithful...the consequences can be as bad or worse right???????
But den again, that ultra conservative aunty in the tudung* who has very strict moral values...if she was to mark my paper, she would be biased and FAIL me cos i went outta the "INSINUATED" topic of being against premarital sex right??? But the question of "All/Most teens who engage in PMS will end up with severe consequences later in life, do you agree?" being the OVERT topic...(in which they have secretly desired covertly that you agree with that statement by giving us suggested points like consequences and ways to deter PMS) ... kk as i was saying... by answering the OVERT topic i did nothing wrong and deserve an A for my argument!
(*Disclaimer: I'm not racist and I wouldnt say that Chinese aunties are not conservative...incase you decide to try to sue me)
Kk the most scary thing now is... maybe the gahment is gonna put me in jail cos i made a remark saying the aunty in tudung has strict morale values.. (true what, come sue me, i fear nothing...and theres nothing offensive or racist about it cos its a FACT that some of those aunties wear headdresses and are very morally strict" Now where has our freedom of speech on the internet gone to?
Anyway...if i go missing, pls find me a lawyer...or please know that they have secretly imprisoned me using their ISD act that allows them to detain people indefinitely for political safety reasons. Let the world know why Im missing and perhaps they have no choice but to free me! Now CNM has made me skeptical that what we've written is being highly regulated by "them".
Ok enough crap. I shall end by encouraging all of you not to give up on your studies.
Cos I havent...even though I've lost count of the no. of times the thought of quitting school brushed passed my mind.
Jiayou!!! The happiest thing for me... is to see all of you succeed one day. All of you that I care about. =)
Love,
Ashton
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment