Fabrication of lovely words.
Compilation of Ashton's creations.
I am a nobody
I am a Nobody(in a certain place (army) ... I am a Nobody)
Inspired by "The Fool", who composed the poem;
Are we all fools?
These eyes they look me up and down
But I am not the one they see
For I am but a nobody
But I wasn't meant to be
As I drifted by pass many
All they see are the wrongs and flaws of me
Oblivious to my blood and tears
Shed for reasons unrelated and unjust
These hearts they beat so fast with fury
But against my pain they feel no guilty
For I am but a nobody
But i wasn't meant to be
As I reached my hands for mercy
All these others ignoring me
Pretending not to hear my pleas
While trying not to seem like beasts
These voices they wound me with their words
And den they said this ain't the worst
For I am but a nobody
But i wasn't meant to be
Mama used to say to me
You're my pride & the world to me
Thats when i knew i was never nobody
For they're that ones who're meant to be
(Another ending line for thought:
Thats when I knew I was somebody
For nobody can ever be me.)
Loneliness
"What is this tinge of loneliness that im suddenly feeling?
Cornering me, like a bully on a helpless kid...
Pushing me to the edge, till I almost slip...
My heart struggling to keep warm by forcing other happy thoughts...
But a struggle is still but a struggle...
I pretend to fill my heart with memories of you...
Only to find out the more I do...the emptier I feel...Without you...
The sky is grey, my heart is pale...
Without you...Im falling ill...
Living without u is my greatest fear...
For your are the only one worth my tear...
The brightest star has failed to light my sky...
The most beautiful rainbow has failed to catch my eye...
For the world i see is totally dark...but the bleeding of my heart..."
Poem 2, Imagination of a Helpless mute and handicap
So useless and so unreal…
Words are always spoken and forgotten…
Promises are always made and broken…Words are always taken for granted…
But for me a chance is never granted…
What a privilege the world does not see…
They see just a stupid and useless me…
To speak is forbidden by God…
And to work forbidden by Society...
I’m like a torn teddy abandoned by a child…
Just like a dull flower unnoticed in the wild…
Hope is dimming like a bulb…
And my heart the battery to this bulb…
Love is all I wished to have…
But sympathies are all I ever had.
If She Loved Me…
If she loved me…the rain would stop…
If she didn’t…my heart would drop…
If she love me…the world becomes beautiful…
If she didn’t…I will just become pitiful…
If she loved me…my heart turns red and warm…
If she didn’t… my life is howling with callous storms…
If she loved me… I live like a king…
If she didn’t… I can’t even sing…
If she loved me… I will put in my everything…
If she didn’t… to begin, I didn’t have a thing…
If she loved me… you will see me smile…
If she didn’t… You’ll never find that in a thousand miles…
If she loved me… She’ll be all I ever needed…
If she didn’t… To be miserable, I’ve succeeded…
Happiness ?
Happiness brings a smile to our faces…
Makes us forget about unhappy places…
Derived from not me but you…
By the little meaningful things you do…
Happiness conceals ugly the traces…
Of our past that the shadow embraces…
Happiness appetizers our worldly desires…
And lights our vision with passionate fires…
A happy man is relieved of stress and tire…
Like a flying balloon free from strings and wire…
However, happiness does not appear simply…
For the path of searching is crooked and slippery…
Insanity
Your eyes are for despise
Your words are for malice
Your strength is for your tyranny
Your think you are always right
Your hands are for your greed
Your skin is just too thick
Your actions make my blood boil
And your life I will deny
My eyes they hunt for you
My words are sent to kill
My strength is for the injustice
from the things you thought were right
My hands they lust your blood
And to tear your skin apart
Your reactions when you scream in pain
Brings me back my joy again
Song of Warcry 2
Continued from the previous post...My friend "The Fool" the angsty man wrote the second part of my poem
for "The Song of Warcry"
Haha its good but i feel that it doesnt work together with the one i wrote
cos theres too much anger in his words.
Anyway here it is:
Take a stride, march forward
Strike your enemies where it hurts
String your arrows, arch your bow
Unleash your fury and let them know
Face your fears and blow the horn
Make them wish they were never born
Break the chains, tear the cage
Bring forth your unbridled rage
Taste the freedom smell the scent
Wonder not where the years went
After all this is what your life was meant
Song of Warcry
Today at level 4 i had nothing to do again.den i suddenly thought of
This phrase
"struggle free, flap your wings
Break away from their strings"
K den heres the whole inspiration...!
Open your eyes and see the light
Wake up from your awful plight
Struggle free, flap your wings
Break away from their strings
Dare to fly, dare to dream
Swim against the river stream
Flex your muscles, clench your fists
Feel no pain but feel the breeze
No room for losers, no prize for fear
Raise your shield and trust your spear
Remember their faces, forget your tears
Hit the drums and break their ears
Are we all fools? By: The Fool
This is a poem about the ill treated lives of certain soldiers...Composed by my camp mate...
I find it really full of anger and helplessness at the same time. Perfect finish!
I sit here in silence
Feeling upset and dejected
Like sheeps we are compliant
Like criminals scorned and objected
I stand here in silence
Feeling angst and revolted
Like martyrs I felt defiant
Like guns put on loaded
Sometimes I'd like to ponder
Why we do the things we do
For Pride and honour I wonder?
Or are we just a bunch of fools?
Unappreciated as we are
We take it in our stride
No heartfelt thanks or gestures
Guess we'll swallow all our pride
Treated like a workhorse
We deserved more than this
Yet unreasonable and coarse
They treat us when they're pissed
Oh why endured such unjust
When its promotion that they lust
Like tools for their future
Them savage wild creatures
So take your time and ponder
Why we do the things we do
For Pride and honour i wonder?
Or are we just a bunch of fools?
Running...
Why do you run?
Do you run away from the past?
Do you run away from your problems?
Or because you’re lost and cant find your way out?
No I don’t
No I don’t
No I’m not
Why do you run?
I can’t stop running because you’re gone
Even though I know you’ll never be back
Nor though I not know where you are…
But I just can’t stop running…
Cos my heart is aching…
And I don’t know what else to do…
I can’t find you yet I can’t keep you…away from my thoughts.
If I keep running wishing that you’re are not too far away
One day…if I will never stop… will I find you in my path...?
If I never stop running till the day I die…
Will I finally see you waiting for me at the end…?
No comments:
Post a Comment